Tuesday 9 June 2009

From the Cow's Mouth



Blacka Blogger this morning interviewed a spokesheffer representing the cattle on Blacka. I wanted a view from an authoritative source on the recent incident involving a local MP and former Home Secretary that is such a major talking point in the area. She chewed the cud with an air of assumed carelessness as I put to her the damage this was doing to the reputation of her species. "It's just more sensationalism in the media," she drawled, "trying to make out we're all the same". "If you were to believe what you hear then we're all at it. Thing is you get the odd bad character in every walk of life. Most of us are working away just earning no more than an honest penny..... now shove off out of my way I've got more paths to scuff up and defecate on if I'm to meet my targets for this morning... and all my expenses claims are legitimate." At which point BB retired helped on our way by a loud methane fuelled eructation.

No comments: